Our bolsters provide maximum safety during handling, transport and storage of large riser joints; preventing damage to riser monitoring systems, buoyancy and the joint itself.
ISO container locks provide a secure and quick mechanical lock for stacking the bolsters, while secure lashing points preventing joint motion during sea and road transport.
- High pressure drilling risers
- Marine drilling risers
- Completion and workover risers (multiple joint lifts)
- Stress joints
- Special joints
- Certified DNV 2.7-3 Portable Offshore Units, with type approved capacity up to 14t (DNV GL certificate no. S-8546).
- Far smaller and easier to store than shipping baskets, minimise deckspace requirements and backloading.
- Permits full access to the riser joint for inspection, maintenance, slinging and fastener installation.
- Custom designs and higher load ratings available.