Working at SRP
As a smaller business within the Acteon group of companies, SRP offers the entrepreneurial and growth opportunities of a start-up with the long term security of a larger company. This means that there is the opportunity and freedom for individuals to really make a significant impact on the growth and direction of the business.
With an aggressive in-house technology development programme there are regular opportunities for team members to lead products from concept through development to market launch and field projects.
Our culture goes hand in hand with this entrepreneurial spirit: we value the unique contributions of our staff and emphasise collaborative projects, team work, team building and other group activities.
Please visit our listings on Acteon’s site.
SRP is based in Woking, Surrey. Our office is a 2 minute walk from Woking train station, in the town centre. Woking is well served by train; regular direct trains take 25 minutes to reach London Waterloo.
A competitive salary and great work opportunities aren’t the only benefits our staff enjoy:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank and public holidays
- Flexi time (10am-4pm core hours) & working from home
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Family access to emergency assistance programme
- Life insurance (3x salary)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye test and contribution towards glasses for DSE use
- Employee referral scheme
- Casual dress code
- Teambuilding and social events
- Professional development programmes
- Membership of professional societies (e.g. IMechE)