1) Essential serverside cookies are used to ensure the site runs smoothly. This includes ensuring you are served with the correct page content, helping navigation and remembering what pages you have previously visited etc.
3) Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our Website, compiling reports on activity for our operators to support the provision of other services related to Internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data it holds. Information about disabling/enabling cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. The Help function within your browser should tell you how. However, you may not be able to use all the features of our site if cookies are disabled. For further information about how to turn cookies on and off in your browser, view the relevant Help page for your browser.
SRP is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received in accordance with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The purpose of this statement is to explain the personal information we collect and how it may be used.
Processing of information
If you contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, via phone or direct email to an SRP employee, we may keep a record of your correspondence or comments, including personally identifiable information in two locations:
- Outlook email data files
- SharePoint project database
- Client, project and management files
- Vendor approved vendor list – AVL
We use this information to fulfil contracts, including retention of manufacturing records, and to help us provide better service in the event you contact us again.
Types of personal data
We do not collect sensitive information, except when you are specifically, and knowingly, providing it. Information is typically limited to your name, position, work email addresses and work phone numbers provided in your email signature.
Reason for retention
You can request us to remove your personal details by contacting us at email@example.com at the completion of our business or contract with you. We may use your personal information to contact you directly with a specific request regarding services. We only contact you with your consent, we do not do newsletters.
We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons. We follow strict security procedures for the storage and disclosure of information that you have given to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).